- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk (1- 14 oz can)
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- ½ tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- ¾ Cup Crushed Peppermints
- Add the condensed sweetened milk to a bowl. Gradually whisk in the milk. Whisk in the extract and sea salt. Freeze in an ice cream machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Place the crushed peppermints in the freezer to chill. When ice milk is set, stir in the chilled peppermints. Pack into freezer containers to chill more or serve as is. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.