- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus-tougher ends removed, cut into 2” pieces
- 3 Oranges-peeled and cut into segments
- 2 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar-or substitute any favorite vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Shallots-finely chopped
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Tarragon-removed from stem, chopped
- 1 Bunch Arugula-washed and spin dried, or substitute any favorite green
- Salt, Black Pepper, and Sugar to Taste
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add half of the asparagus, boil without a cover for about 2 minutes or until desired tenderness. Remove and place in a bowl of ice and water. Repeat with remaining asparagus. Drain, pat dry asparagus and reserve.
To make dressing, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and shallots in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Add the tarragon and season to taste with salt, black pepper and sugar.
As Seen On
To serve, combine the asparagus, citrus segments, and arugula in a bowl. Toss with the dressing, coating evenly. Divide onto serving plates and enjoy!