- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola or olive oil
- 2 ½ cups salad greens, any favorite variety
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces, blanched in boiling water, chilled
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Oranges, cut into segments (can use extra juice for dressing)
- Hard cooked eggs, peeled and cut into quarters
- To taste, salt and black pepper
To prepare dressing, whisk together the vinegar, honey and mustard. While whisking, gradually drizzle in the orange juice and canola oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
When ready to serve salad, toss the dressing with the salad greens and cooked green beans. Divide onto four serving plates and garnish each with an equal amount of the red onion, orange segments and hard cooked eggs.
As Seen On