The Enfield man accused of stealing snow blowers and other equipment from Suffield homes was arrested on eight warrants today, according to Suffield police.
Police said 33-year-old Randy Krah, of Oak Avenue in Enfield, stole the equipment over a period of several months, from Sept. 2013 to Jan. 2014. Authorities believe he is responsible for additional thefts in the area.
He was arrested on eight warrants today and is charged with:
- One count of third-degree burglary
- Seven counts of third-degree criminal trespass
- One count of fourth-degree larceny
- Five counts of fifth-degree larceny
- One count of criminal attempt at fifth-degree larceny
- One count of sixth-degree larceny
- One count of third-degree criminal mischief
Krah was held on bond and is due in court tomorrow.