- 6 flour tortillas soft taco or burrito size
- ¾ cup prepared black bean dip
- 1 ½ cups cooked sliced beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the flour tortillas on sheet pans and spread the bean dip evenly over each. Divide beef and cheese evenly on each bean dip covered tortilla. Top with slices of grape tomatoes then bake in a 375 degree oven for 7 minutes or until the tortilla is crisp. Makes six portions. Serve with a tossed salad.