- 1 pound Brussels sprouts sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 slices prosciutto - minced up
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sliced Brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt, minced prosciutto, curry, raisins and balsamic and mix well.
- Spread out evenly on a cookie sheet and roast in a pre-heated 400-degree oven for 8-10 minutes, mixing it up every 2-3 minutes or so. Place in a serving bowl.
This recipe makes 6 to 8 portions.