- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
- 8 ounce package chorizo sausage, cut into slices
- 1/2 an orange, cut into pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 12 sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and mix well with the paprika and the salt.
- Top with the chorizo, butternut squash and orange pieces.
- Place sage leaves on top and pour in the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and chicken broth.
- Cover and place on low for six to eight hours.