This recipe makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 pound Ditalini pasta cooked in boiling salted water, drained and set aside
- 1 10.75-ounce can of Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 Tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tsp. paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan, heat the can of soup with one can of water.
- Add the onion powder and paprika and whisk to incorporate.
- Next, add the cooked Ditalini pasta and mix well.
- Off the heat, mix in the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.