- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- ½ Cup Fresh Mint-crushed
- 6 Tbsp. Cider or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 ¼ Cups Chicken Broth or Water-seasoned to taste with salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Cup Tomatoes-diced
- 1 Cup Romaine Lettuce-shredded
- 1 Cup Cucumbers-peeled, seeded, diced
- 4 Tbsp. Feta Cheese-crumbled
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Bring the sugar, water, mint, and vinegar to a boil, remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Season mint vinegar dressing to taste with salt and black pepper.
Place couscous in a a large bowl. Bring the chicken broth and olive oil to a boil, pour over the couscous and cover bowl with plastic wrap. Let couscous stand 5 minutes, remove cover and fluff up with a fork to separate. Let cool to room temperature. When cool, stir in the tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers and gently toss in the minted vinegar dressing. Serve garnished with feta cheese, a mint sprig, and enjoy!