- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seed
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch, mixed with 2 Tbsp. water
- Mix the thinly sliced beef with the corn starch.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and stir in the pork. Fry for 2 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from pan and add the broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Remove from pan.
- Pour in the water, soy sauce, brown sugar and chili flakes and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the corn starch, put the pork and broccoli back in and mix well.
- Place on a platter and top with coriander seed.