Makes six small side salads.
Today’s recipe is a quick chop and go recipe that makes a great side salad or healthy lunch.
- 4 cups chopped, 1-inch dice, assorted tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup assorted marinated olives from the deli section of the supermarket
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 8-10 good grinds black pepper
Place the chopped tomatoes, red onion, olives and chopped basil in a medium bowl and mix well.
As Seen On
Incorporate the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, sugar and black pepper. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes then taste and adjust with salt and pepper if necessary.