• 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
• 1 cup cooked Fresh Corn Kernels (about 3 ears)
• 1 cup diced Zucchini (1 small squash)
• 1 cup diced Yellow Squash (1 small squash)
• 1 cup chopped Green Beans (1 pieces)
• 1 cup chopped Tomato (1 large)
• Hollowed-Out Tomato Halves
• 1 Green Pepper, diced
• 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
• 1 – 2 Jalapeño Peppers, finely diced (optional)
• 20 oz. fresh Farm-Raised Salmon Fillet
1. Set up a large bowl of ice and water. On stove or side burner of gas grill, bring a large pan of salted water to boil.
2. Using cooking basket, boil green beans for 1 minute, then immediately plunge into ice water.
3. Repeat with squashes, cooking 3 minutes before plunging into ice water.
4. Transfer cooked vegetables to large salad bowl with rest of ingredients; gently toss.
5. Heat oil in large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Carefully add fish to pan.
6. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until 145º on food thermometer at thickest spot.
7. Serve as a side salad or spoon into hollowed-out tomato halves with your favorite protein such as salmon