This recipe makes five to six sandwiches.
- 2 pounds boneless-skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dry oregano
- ½ Tsp. ground cumin
- ½ Tsp. ground coriander
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Place the chicken, onion, tomato, salt, paprika, cumin and coriander in the slow cooker and mix well.
- Top with the cream cheese and place the top on the cooker.
- Cook for eight hours on low or four hours on high. Then set to warm.
- Use a pair of tongs and a fork to shred the chicken and mix it into the melted cheese sauce.
- Serve on toasted Kaiser rolls with cheddar cheese.