Glastonbury Hotel Evacuated for Carbon Monoxide

Tuesday, Oct 29, 2013  |  Updated 10:40 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

The Homewood Suites hotel at 65 Glastonbury Boulevard in Glastonbury has been evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off, according to the Glastonbury Fire Department.

Firefighters detected carbon monoxide in the building, traced the source to a heating unit and are ventilating it.

No one complained of feeling ill and there are no injuries, officials said.

People who were evacuated are at the Hilton Garden hotel and fire officials expect people will be allowed back within an hour.

Get the latest from NBC Connecticut anytimeiPhone/iPad/Android App | SMS AlertsTwitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out