- 2 Cups water
- 4 Green tea bags (or 4 tsp. of loose tea)
- ¼ Cup water
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 2 Tsp. fresh ginger-peeled and crushed
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- Bring the first measure of water to a boil and steep the tea for five minutes, remove tea bags.In a small pot, combine the water, sugar, ginger and lime zest and juice, bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar. Cool.
- Add the sugar solution to the green tea and pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. Unmold the pops and enjoy!
Interested in learning how to cook? More information is available on Lincoln Culinary Institute’s website, www.lincolnculinary.com.