FedEx announced it will be adding more than 70,000 seasonal positions throughout their network to help deliver for the holidays this year, including more than 1,300 positions in the Hartford area.
"Open positions are available for package handlers," said FedEx officials. "Many of which may become full-time job opportunities as demand for our services grows and our networks expand."
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be willing to load and unload packages. There are no minimum education requirements.
Seasonal Part-Time Position Benefits Include:
- Competitive rates
- Medical coverage after completion of eligibility period
- Day and night shifts available
- Vision and dental benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Promote from within philosophy
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
- Employee discount program
For more information on how to apply, please visit https://groundwarehousejobs.fedex.com/.