Emergency crews responded to a gas leak at New Horizon’s Village at 1 Bliss Memorial Road in Farmington Thursday morning.
The fire department and Connecticut Natural Gas responded and turned off the gas.
A few units were evacuated and everyone has returned to their homes.
Officials said a construction crew was working on renovations.
Get Connecticut local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Connecticut newsletters.
There is no danger to the public.
The fire marshal is investigating.
Sign up for our Breaking newsletter to get the most urgent news stories in your inbox.