- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast
- ¾ cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Remove the dough from the package and unroll it. Place the dough on a cookie sheet sprayed with pan spray.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for two to three minutes, stirring occasionally until fully cooked.
- Pour in the BBQ sauce and stir well.
- Remove from heat. Spread chicken and BBQ sauce evenly over the rolled out dough. Top with cheddar cheese. Place in a preheated 425-degree oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.