- 1 pound dried beans
- 2 cups diced onions
- 6 strips thick-sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup chopped salami
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 cups water
- Place the dried beans, diced onions, chopped bacon, diced ham, chopped salami, molasses, brown sugar and Dijon mustard in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Pour in the water and mix again.
- Place the slow cooker on low for eight hours or high for four hours.
- Serve with roasted sausages and crusty bread.
Makes 8-10 portions.