This recipe makes about two dozen meatballs.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ¾ to 1 cup plain bread crumb
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbled
- ¾ cup prepared buffalo wing sauce
- ½ tea celery salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups prepared Tomato sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, egg, ¾ cup bread crumbs, crumbled bleu cheese, ½ cup of the buffalo wing sauce, celery salt and cumin. Mix well. If still wet, adjust with more bread crumbs.
- In a large pot, combine the tomato sauce with the remaining ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce.
- Now form the chicken mixture into ping-pong-ball-sized balls and add to the sauce.
- You should be able to make about 24 balls, depending on size.
- Put the pot on the stove over low heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until meatballs are cook through, which will take about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with potato slider rolls.