This recipe serves four people.
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Onion, medium size, cut into 1/3-inch wide strips
- 2 Small carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 3 Celery stalks, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Cup Broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ½ Lb. cooked soba noodles, boiled according to package directions
- As needed, toasted peanuts and sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat a sauté pan on high heat.
- Add the canola oil and the onion. Cook, stirring for about 1 minute or until softened and a light golden at the edges.
- Add the carrots, celery, broccoli and water. Cover tightly with the heat still on high and let the vegetables steam for about 1 minute or until starting to tenderize.
- Remove the lid and add the Hoisin sauce and noodles.
- Toss well to coat everything with the sauce and reheat the noodles.
- Serve in warm bowls garnished with the toasted peanuts and sesame seeds. Enjoy!