- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of toasted rye bread
- Lettuce is optional
- In a large mixing bowl, place the eggs and mash them with a fork.
- Add the yogurt, mustard, capers, scallions and curry powder and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide on four pieces of toasted rye and top with lettuce if wanted.
- Top with the rest of the rye, then cut each sandwich in half and serve with a kosher dill pickle.