With summer weather on the way, why not take lunch outside? Check out this list of upcoming food truck festivals across the state, and for more food truck suggestions catch Food Truck Fridays on NBC Connecticut news at 11 a.m.
- 100 Bentley Street, Harwinton
- 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- 20+ trucks
- Free admission
- Hosted by the Harwinton Lions Club and VAP Events
- Brass Mill Center, 495 Union St, Waterbury
- 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 25+ trucks and a fireworks show
- Free admission and parking
Riverfront Food Truck Festival
- Mortensen Riverfront Plaza, Hartford
- 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Trucks included: Ben & Jerry’s, Jay R Thai & Chinese, New Haven Pizza Truck, Poutine Gourmet, and more!
- Photos of past event is on the website
- 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT
- 2 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- 40+ trucks included
New London Food Truck Festival
Jul 22 and August 26
- New London Waterfront Park
- 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Trucks included: The Rolling Tomato, Snowie of CT, Keifer’s Kettle Korn, Spuds Your Way, Supreme Hot Dogs, and more!
New England Food Truck Festival
- Mohegan Sun
- Sat: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. , Sun: 12 p.m. -6:15 p.m.
- Single Day Admission: $5, 2-day admission: $8, Free 6 and under
- Trucks included: Yumm Bai, Whoopie Wagon, NoRA Cupcake Company and more!