Several state parks including Rocky Neck State Park in East Lyme and Sleeping Giant State Park in Hamden have reached capacity on Sunday and are now closed to new vehicles.
The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection said the following parks are full:
- Gardner Lake State Park and boat launch in Salem
- Harkness Memorial State Park in Waterford
- Miller's Pond State Park in Durham
- Pattaconk Lake State Recreation Area in Chester
- Rocky Neck State Park in East Lyme
- Sleeping Giant State Park in Hamden
- Wadsworth Falls State Park in Middletown
Sunday's weather is sunny and warm with temperatures in the low to mid 80's.