- 8 large eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- .25 Tsp. black pepper
- 2-4 dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cooked mushrooms
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped and cooked
- .50 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Then take a 10-inch cake pan and spray it with pan spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Next add the bacon, cooked mushrooms and cooked tomatoes.
- Top with cheese and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until light browned and cooked all the way through.
- Let rest on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes, then flip onto serving plate. Serve with sour cream and toast.