Ingredients (serves four)
- 2 Acorn squash, wash, cut in 1/2, de-seed
- 2 Lobsters 1 1/4, cooked and cleaned (de-shelled), reserve all meat, cut bite size
- 2 Cups of heavy cream
- 2Tbsp. Tarragon, washed, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Season acorn squash with oil and salt and pepper evenly. Place in oven for 40 minutes or until tender. Drain off excess oil and set aside.
2. Pour cream into a small sauce pan and slowly reduce the cream by 1/2, add lobster meat and fold in tarragon and adjust with salt and pepper. Average time of 10 minutes.
3. When the cream lobster is ready, place the lobster evenly in the acorn squash and fill each one with the tarragon cream sauce and set to serve.