A house fire in Moosup early Monday morning has displaced three people.
Firefighters responded to a fire at 10 Bitgood Village in Moosup that started in the attic just before 3:30 a.m.
An elderly woman was transported to the hospital because she was having trouble breathing.
Firefighters extinguished the fire by about 4:48 a.m.
The fire remains under investigation, but fire officials said it appears to have started in a light fixture.
Mutual aid was required to put out the fire.
More information will be provided when it becomes available.