The latest commercial for AXE products shows motorcycles going through windows, clowns on fire and ends with the message "unleash the chaos."
What happened at Middletown High School on Thursday came nowhere near that, but it did cause some "chaos" when a student’s excessive use of the body spray set off a fire alarm.
A student used so much of the body spray in the locker room that it created a cloud of mist right below a heat sensor, which tripped the fire alarm.
Firefighters were called to the high school shortly after 3 p.m. Thursday.
Firefighters allowed students and teachers to return to the building shortly after arriving and officials deemed the call a "routine accidental."