As the adorable and hardworking Minions get ready to take center stage on July 10 in a movie of their own, we've been busy obsessing over their cutest moments.
From their first appearance in "Despicable Me" to streaking at the Super Bowl and throwing an epic ice cream sundae party, there is never a dull moment in the crazy life of a Minion. "Minions" stars Sandra Bullock and Jon Hamm, and follows the evolution of the small, yellow creatures since the beginning of time and the numerous despicable masters they've served. To celebrate their theatrical release let's take a look back at our top 10 most unforgettable Minion memories.
10. The Stars Are Brighter: How many Minions does it take to screw in a light bulb? Well, after some serious struggles the team sees the light within one of their own.
U.S. & World
9. Tree Lighting Ceremony: Let's be real. Our two favorite things in the world are the holidays and Minions. So what could be better than a Christmas-themed remix of "Jingle Bells"? Nothing!
8. Minions in the Gym: The Minions channel their inner fitness freaks when they team up with famous trainer Jillian Michaels to burn some calories and break a sweat.
7. The Jelly Factory: In this classic clip, the goggle-eyed Minions are hard at work in Gru's (Steve Carell) jelly factory, but when Dr. Nefario (Russell Brand) comes up with a special recipe combining every berry into one flavor of jelly, the crew isn't too fond of their own wacky concoction.
6. Dave Falls for Lucy: You really can't blame Dave for falling deeply in love with Kristen Wiig's character, Lucy. Only in his wildest dreams do the two share a romantic picnic before enjoying their own private fireworks show.
5. Minions Super Bowl: In a promo video for "Minions" that aired during the 2015 Super Bowl, a Minion "Super Fan" gets a little carried away while cheering on his favorite team and is a naughty influence on his critter friends. Warning: Minion nudity ahead!
4. Island Joy: Even Minions need some R&R! And nothing beats this scene of Minions doing what they do best: causing mischief and living life to the fullest, island style.
3. Ice Cream Party: "Despicable Me 2" gave filmgoers a much needed glimpse into Minion life after a long day of taking over the world, and it's pretty much the greatest ice cream sundae celebration. Ever.
2. Banana Song: It's an absolute classic and a quintessential Minion memory, and it will pretty much be stuck in your head for the next week.
1. "I Swear:" Who wouldn't want these capsule-shaped cuties to sing at your wedding? The Minions perform their own romantic version of "I Swear" for Gru and Lucy, which later turns into a hilarious spin of "Y.M.C.A.," making it the absolute best and most unforgettable minion moment of all time.
Need even more Minion in your life? Check out a trailer from the upcoming "Minions" flick above.
(E! and Universal Pictures are both party of the NBCUniversal family.)