This recipe makes four salads.
For the salad:
- 5 cups chopped and washed greens, like spinach, romaine, Napa cabbage, and Bok choy
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes chopped
- ¾ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 bunch scallions chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Divide the green into 4 salad bowls. Then carefully arrange the chopped asparagus, chopped chicken, cucumber, tomato, and peanuts in separate piles on top of each salad.
- Sprinkle with the scallions and toasted sesame seed and finish each salad with a few cilantro leaves.
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl and whisk together well.
- Serve on the side of the salad