This recipe makes four portions.
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 4 ounce chicken breast sliced
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 scallion sliced
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- I red pepper chopped
- 1 large head Bok Choy – washed and chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the sliced chicken and stir for 30 seconds. Then add the garlic, ginger, and scallions. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Next add the peanuts, peppers and bok choy and stir-fry for 1 minute. Pour in the soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil and honey.
- Mix the cornstarch and cold water together then pour into the pan while stirring to thicken. Serve over rice.