- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Onions
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers-seeded, cut into thin strips
- 3 Hard Sandwich Rolls-griddled with butter
- 1 Cup Cooked Pulled Pork-hot
- ¼ Cup Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 Fresh Eggs-cooked as you like
- 4 Sliced Fresh Tomato
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat a saute pan on medium high heat. Add the canola oil, onions and peppers.
- Cook for about 4 minutes or until the onions become light golden. Season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Cook the 4 eggs in any style you desire. Over easy, sunny side up, scrambled, or poached.
- To assemble the sandwich, lay out the sandwich rolls. Divide the onions and peppers on the bottom half of the roll. Top with the pulled pork and bbq sauce if desired. Add a cooked egg to each and top with a tomato slice and the roll top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook Page