- 1/2 Lb. pasta-any favorite variety-cooked and chilled
- 1/2 Lb. fresh green beans-ends trimmed, cut into 1/2” pieces, cooked slightly, chilled
- 1/2 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes-sliced in half
- 4 basil leaves-cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- To taste salt, black pepper and sugar
Toss together in a bowl the cooked pasta, cooked green beans, onion, cherry tomatoes and basil.
Prepare the dressing shaking together in a jar the vinegar, dijon mustard, canola oil, and extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and sugar.
Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables and toss thoroughly. Serve garnished with more basil and a grating of Parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe serves four people.
You can visit Chef Jamie's Facebook page here.