This recipe serves four.
- 2 medium-size zucchini, washed
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ Lb. pasta, any favorite variety, cooked, drained
- To taste: salt, black pepper and oarmesan cheese
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the exterior of the squashes into long, wide noodles going all around the outside, leaving the center where the seeds are.
- Heat sauté pan on high heat, add olive oil and cook the onions for about 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds until aromatic.
- Add the summer squash, tossing well and cook only for about one minute or just until wilted and tender.
- Add the cooked pasta, toss to coat with the olive oil and zucchini. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Divide onto four serving plates and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!