- 8 oz. Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 4 oz. granulated sugar
- 6 oz. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 10 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 8 oz. dried cherries
1. Sift flour, salt and baking soda set aside. Place eggs in (room temperature water for 10 minutes). Rehydrate Cherries in hot water for 15 minutes.
2. Cream butter, vanilla and both sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs slowly one by one till incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients. Mix till no visible flour. Do not over mix.
5. Fold in chips and cherries.
6. Scoop and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until edges are golden brown. (approximately 8-10 minutes)
Pistachio Butter cream
- 1 lb. Unsalted butter
- 1 lb. sifted confectionery sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pistachio paste to taste
- 2 tbs. Heavy cream
1. Cream butter and sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Add pistachio paste, vanilla and heavy cream.
3. Mix for another 3 minutes.