- 1/2 cup cottage cheese-drained of excess liquid
- 2 tsp. grated horseradish
- 2 tsp. fresh tarragon-chopped
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 16 asparagus tips-blanched until slightly cooked, cooled in ice water
- 8 slices French bread-sliced 1/3” thick, rubbed with olive oil and toasted
- To taste salt and black pepper
Place the cottage cheese in a small bowl and stir in the horseradish and tarragon, seasoning to taste with salt and black pepper. Reserve.
Assemble by spreading the cottage cheese on the toasted bread slices. Top each with the thinly sliced radishes and two pieces of the blanched asparagus tips. Enjoy!
The recipe serves four people.
You can visit Chef Jamie's Facebook page here.