Roasted Garlic Aioli
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pasteurized egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Slowly cook garlic in oil on stove top until light golden brown, approximately 15 minutes and let cool completely. Strain garlic and reserve the oil. Puree all but the oil in a food processor and then slowly add oil to emulsify.
- 4 ears of local corn grilled, and kernels cut from cobb
- 1 tablespoon chiffonade basil
- 6 cups cooked farro
- 1 1/2 cups roasted garlic aioli
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallion
Mix all ingredients together.
Taste Of Today
This recipe makes 3 quarts.