- 1/2 pound penne pasta cooked in boiling salted water until cooked, drained and reserved
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large sauté pan, lightly heat the olive oil up on medium low.
Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute or until lightly browned.
Taste Of Today
Toss in the chopped tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
Add the wine, cooked pasta, chili pepper and salt.
Reduce the wine and heat the pasta thoroughly.
Then toss in the arugula and parmesan cheese.
This recipe serves four people.