Chocolatey Fruit Tower
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
- 4 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1 premade pound cake
- 8 strawberries, whole, leaves hulled
- 8 raspberries, whole
- 1 cup pineapple, cored, chunked
- 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Cut pound cake into 4 1x3-inch rectangles and 8 1x1-inch squares.
- Place 1 1x3-inch piece cake on plate, stick skewer in middle.
- Add strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and 1x1-inch piece of cake to skewer. Repeat with another strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and 1x1-inch piece of cake.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Chocolatey Fruit Tower Calories 354, Fat 2.5g, Protein 12g, Carbohydrate 52.1g, Fiber 2.4g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 280mg, Calcium 348mg, Vitamin A 529 IU, Vitamin C 44.4mg, Iron 1.4mg
Bow Ties and Veggies
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup rainbow peppers, chopped
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix in cooked pasta and tomatoes, heat for 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.
Bow Ties & Veggies Calories 433, Fat 13.5g, Protein 12.5g, Carbohydrate 65.5g, Fiber 5.2g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 430mg, Calcium 164mg, Vitamin A 4813 IU, Vitamin C 149.5mg, Iron 3.2mg
More infomation on Produce for Kids